At Speed Agency we believe in the combined power of creativity, technology to innovate user experiences, creating brand engagement at every touchpoint in order to stay ahead. Our expertise covers both on and offline strategies across numerous business sectors. We successfully produce compelling creative solutions from concept to completion.
We are expanding our client services team and are looking for a tech savvy Web Account and Project Manager to join our driven and friendly team.
Ideal candidate should at least have 2 years’ experience working on the following:
- Co-ordinator for multiple clients or stakeholders on the delivery of web projects
- Delivery of WordPress websites and bespoke web applications
- Website Support accounts and related tasks
Must have fantastic communications skills to be able to liaise with clients and developers.
The candidate needs to be a professional and tech savvy individual who can be the interface between our clients and our in-house web development team in the creation and on-going delivery of websites.
This role requires a mix of skills and experience; having excellent client facing skills with the ability to build relationships and handle challenging client briefs and conversations, whilst having the capacity to understand technical requirements in order to project manage website projects and related support tasks to a high standard.
Job Responsibilities – there are 3 main areas of the job:
- Account Management skills to manage and build client relationships, with excellent communication and organisational skills, with the understanding of how and when to keep client updated on progress and how and when to communicate when issues arise.
- Project management skills to deliver a wide range of small to medium website projects. Co-ordinating the end-to-end process from scoping, user journeys, design concepts, site build, communications, testing and go live.
- Manage Support accounts and related tasks across a range of existing clients. Coordinating monthly and quarterly review meetings with clients. Developing a roadmap of tasks and delivering to a high quality.
Overview of skills and experience required
- Ability to build client relationships, manage client relationships and deal with difficult situations when sometimes projects do not run smoothly, through open and confident dialogue and by getting to understand the issues quickly and having the ability to communicate a plan of action
- Excellent verb and writing skills
- Understanding of WordPress builds leading to the smooth project management of a range of website design and build projects.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Co-ordination skills and the ability to prioritise tasks according to deadlines, budget, account requirements, whilst being flexible and aware of other projects.
- Building relationships with colleagues and work closely with our team of Web Designers, Web Developers and other Account Managers.
- Maintaining project and technical documentation:
- Writing and updating proposals, with Account Lead
- Writing web project and technical scopes, with Account Lead
- Managing scope changes, keeping documentation up to date
- Creating and maintaining project plans and timelines, working with our task management platform
- Ability to adapt project management style according to project requirements – waterfall or agile (training will be given if candidate is not familiar with Agile project management methodology)
- Participation in internal dev scrums and client services project meetings – keeping all teams up to date, on task, removing any blockers to project progress.
- Updating and uploading data and site content.
- On-going testing of new sites.
- Train clients in CMS.
- Agency experience or in-house co-ordinator of multiply stakeholders for internal web projects would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary, between £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Companywide profit bonuses
- Personal development investment
- Great Company Days Out
- Vibrant, ambitious culture