At Speed Agency we believe in the combined power of creativity and technology to innovate user experiences, creating brand engagement at every touchpoint.
As a result, we consistently strive to enhance our technical stack, and presently, we are seeking to augment our development team by bringing on board a proficient Full Stack Developer.
As a member of our Development team, you will play a vital role in an array of website projects, establishing yourself as a core contributor, working between clients in different sectors such as education, medical, recruitment and manufacturing.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Ability to write clean, efficient, maintainable and high-quality code.
- Effective communication and collaboration with not only the development team but also other pertinent teams whenever necessary.
- Having the confidence to take full ownership of project code, from inception to final delivery.
- Ability to provide accurate estimates and perform well under pressure when required.
- Exhibit a strong passion for continuously developing and innovating.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail, consistently applying it to both project work and bug fixes.
- 4+ years’ experience using a PHP MVC Framework (ideally Laravel or Symfony).
- Strong knowledge and experience with using version control (Git).
- General understanding of Linux web servers.
- Experience in developing and working with RESTful APIs.
- Proficient developing in HTML, CSS and SASS.
- Strong knowledge and experience writing SQL with MySQL/MariaDB.
- Experience developing and using WordPress.
- Experience using a CSS framework, such as Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Understanding and experience of software design patterns and coding principles, such as SOLID, Repositories and so on.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience developing custom plugins for WordPress.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays.
- 2% employer pension contribution.
- Companywide profit bonuses.
- Hybrid working arrangement (2 days in the office and 3 days remote working).
- Personal development investment.
- Free onsite parking.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to
Cory Mosey, Technical Director at [email protected] or call on 01832 280 032.