We are a growing Agency and we are looking for someone who can take on the project management of some of our fantastic creative and social campaigns and the management of some of our key design accounts.
Working in the Client Services team and closely with the Creative team we are looking for a proactive, people person, who is organised, has an attention to detail and an interest in design and marketing.
We are looking for an ambitious person, who has already proven they can deliver projects and who is ready to take their career to the next level.
It’s an exciting role, full of opportunity.
The candidate needs to be an excellent communicator, good at multi-tasking and enjoy the fast-paced environment of a creative and tech Agency, be pro-active and above all have a great positive attitude to delivering quality projects, on time.
The role covers the following tasks:
- Project managing a variety of design, video and social campaign projects. Multi-tasking across many different project types at any one time for key design accounts.
- Working with the Senior Design Account Manager delivering across the branding, creative and video process – managing each stage of the process proactively.
- Developing fee estimates for new projects and where applicable maintain budget retainers.
- Developing, building and maintaining client relationships.
- Managing the schedule of the studio – booking inhouse resources to deliver quality projects on time and to budget.
- Writing proposals, project plans and schedules to deliver a range of tactics to deadline and on budget.
- Translating client needs into accessible, coherent briefs – write different types of briefs; design, campaigns, brochures.
- Managing projects through from start to finish liaising with the Senior Design Account Manager and Account Leads to discuss any potential issues
- Attend client meetings and write up Contact Reports for clients and internal notes for colleagues
- Develop and run the Speed Agency’s marketing activity. Plan and schedule organic social posts for our own aactivity.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years design project management experience working in an agency or inhouse team
- A thorough understanding of project processes: creative process, website build process etc.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- An eye for detail, thoroughness and the desire to see projects through to an excellent standard are a must
- Be ambitious, the agency is on a growth plan and we are looking for someone who wants to help us get to that next level
- Be resourceful and flexible in your approach to project assignments
- Proactive in your approach to building relationships both with your colleagues and clients
Job Title: Design Project and Account Manager
Reporting into: Senior Design Account Manager
Start date: ASAP
Salary bracket: £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
Contract type: Full time, permanent position
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays
- 2% employer pension contribution
- Companywide annual profit bonus
- Personal development plans
- Vibrant, ambitious culture
- Work from home policy
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to
Adrian Clark, Senior Design Account Manager at [email protected]
Or call on 01832 280 032