About Speed Agency:
In short, we’re an integrated agency that’s beginning to make waves.
For a while now, we’ve been quietly and consistently doing a solid job on small-medium brand, campaign and web based projects.
But over the past 3 years we’ve been winning bigger and more prestigious work and still achieving great results, so our accounts are growing. Consequently, we’ve grown to a £1M+ business with 15 Speedsters.
This includes a young but talented dev team of 4. As these digital projects are ever growing in size and complexity now is the time to recruit another Backend Developer and also a Digital Director.
In essence, you’ll be the Creative Director of the Digital Team so you will ‘own’ everything that comes out of the digital studio.
- Nurturing, growing and leading the agency’s digital offering.
- Helping to deliver pitch winning digital work.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day running of the digital offering and the integration of that offering.
- Playing a key role in business development and work with the Client Services Director and the Creative Director to define the next stage of our digital offering and help build the strategies to deliver that vision.
- Being responsible for the internal and external leadership of large, complex, unstructured projects or the management of several small to midsize projects. The role will be accountable for the team’s delivery and profitability of projects.
- Having a broad experience of managing and motivating project teams across multiple accounts and clients.
- Delivering of all digital activity in the studio space of the business and the programme management of a portfolio of clients.
- Helping define: Technical Strategy, Operating Strategy, skills development, solution definition and product development.
- The expert face of digital offering for the agency’s clients
- Advisor to the wider agency on digital best practice and process
- At the cutting edge of digital understanding and new technologies and ideas
- Deep understanding of UI/UX
- Bridge the gap between client, client services and developers
- Proven digital delivery capabilities of all level of projects
- Oversee delivery to all clients and projects within your team
- Development and sign off all timing plans and proposals
- Provide continuous support to all of your team on a daily basis, advising on project issues
- Ultimate accountability and responsibility for all projects to the Agency and Clients
- Proactive management of client and project profitability of clients within your team running weekly time reconciliations and job progress reports
- Final escalation point for all digital / project issues
- Good level of communication with department leads in all departments including Client Service, Creative, Planning, Finance and Creative Technology
- Driving force behind good creative work and technology, always striving to ensure the highest standards of both.
You must have:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with evidence of running large volume digital production
- Proven leadership abilities and previous line management of digital teams
- An overall understanding of agency process, good commercial experience, sound production knowledge, solid financial management
- Strong grasp of process governance and discipline
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Great communication skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Love for this industry
- Full time permanent position, for immediate start
- Competitive salary
- 26 days + national holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity for shareholding
- Member of the leadership team
- Free parking
- Good social calendar
- Be a member of the Ideation team
- Opportunity for personal development
Creative Managing Director
07740 344 544